ParentSquare & StudentSquare
The ParentSquare and StudentSquare apps are how Salem-Keizer principals, teachers, staff and the district communicates securely and quickly with families and students.
Stay Connected, Stay Informed
When you use ParentSquare or StudentSquare, you can:
- Receive closure, delays and other emergency notifications
- Get messages from the district and school via email, text or app notification
- Choose to receive information as it's announced or once daily in the evening
- Communicate in your preferred language
- Stay connected to your school, classes and activities
- Direct message teachers and staff
- Sign up for parent-teacher conferences
- And more – all from your phone or web portal
- English is not my first language. How can I receive content in my native language?
- What types of messages will I get?
- How can I update the email or phone number for my account?
- How do I change my password?
- I am getting too many messages. Is it possible to receive fewer notifications?
- Is it possible to contact a teacher directly and privately?